Overnight Desert Safari
$69.00 – $350.00
It’s the longest desert safari experience that lasts for almost 18-20 hours, giving you a delightful overnight stay at a Bedouin-style campsite in the desert. If you want to beat the heat of the desert and enjoy a unique experience exploring the beautiful night sky, join an overnight desert safari tour.
The overnight desert safari begins at around the same time as an evening safari but includes an overnight stay in the desert and many more exciting activities. You can explore the desert at night, enjoy a unique stargazing experience, and witness the breathtaking view of the sunrise over the desert. Besides, traditional costumes, beautiful henna designs, and adventurous sand skiing and camel rides make a few highlights of the overnight safari tours.
After the exciting activities in the evening, you are served a delicious dinner with some traditional specialties like grilled kebabs, falafel, hummus, and kunafa. There are some entertaining performances to accompany the delightful dinner, like the Tanoura dance, fire shows, etc. Later in the night, you can sit alone under the dark sky and feel the tranquility of the desert as the wind strikes the sand dunes.
It is a one-of-a-kind experience, and you’re surely going to love it. The dune bashing, the sand skiing, the belly dancing, and the sunrise views will all leave you in awe of the desert.
- Things to Do: Sunset dune bashing, camel rides, stargazing in the desert, henna painting, bonfire gathering, traditional music, sunrise viewing, morning desert walk, etc.
- What You’ll Need: Casual dress, closed-toe footwear like lightweight hiking shoes, jacket, sun lotion, sunglasses, cap, personal toiletries, sleeping bag, blanket, etc.
All these types of Dubai desert safari bring excitement and are known to offer a unique experience with lasting memories. Deciding on one completely depends on your preferences, schedules, and the level of adventure you seek in exploring the mesmerizing desert landscapes.
Desert Safari Basic Deal
- Meetup at Predefined Standard Locations
- Centralized Bus Pickup at Around 2:00 – 2:30 PM
- All Basic Facilities
Desert Safari Premium Deals
- Hotel/Home Pickup and Dropoff
- Pickup in Exclusive Car
- ATV Quad Bike
- Camel Ride
- All Premium Facilities
Desert Safari Platinum Deals
- Hotel/Home Pickup and Dropoff
- Pickup in an Exclusive Land Cruiser
- Exclusive Seating Area for VIPs
- VIP Buffet From Start to End
- Special Camel Ride
- ATV Quad Bike
- Dune Bashing in the Same Car
Desert Safari Deals (Free Inclusions)
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing
- Henna Painting (Only Limited)
- Fire Show and Tanoura Dance
- Belly Dance
- Sheesha Smoking (Hubble Bubble)
- Short Camel Ride
- Welcome Tea (Arabic Tea or Coffee)
- Fresh Fruit and Sweets
- BBQ Dinner (Both Veg and non-Veg options)
Desert Safari Tour Overview
Regardless of your desert safari package, here’s what you can expect from your desert safari tour.
Pick & Drop
Pick and drop from Hotel/Home/Centralized Location depending on your safari tour package.
Exciting Dune Bashing experience donning the massive Sand Dunes of the Arabian Desert on a 4×4 Land Cruiser.
A unique and exciting experience of desert trekking riding a camel before you’re served amazing Arabian Buffet dinner at a standard Desert campsite.
Desert Bedouin Camp
After a day full of adventures like dune bashing, horse riding, quad biking, and camel trekking, you’ll be welcomed at the desert Bedouin camp – type of an ancient Arabic camp – to enjoy a night filled with entertainment.
As you reach the desert campsite, you’re greeted with authentic Arabic Qehwa, Coffee, Tea, and unlimited water packs.
Buffet Dinner (Arabian BBQ)
Delicious Universal Buffet is served with multiple dishes, including Veg and non-Veg options, Flame Grill (BBQ), Arabic Dishes, and Salads.
Live Entertainment Shows
Have unlimited fun and enjoy exciting live entertainment performances, including Tanoura Dance, Fire shows, and Belly Dance shows.
Traditional Arabic Costumes
Get a chance to try beautiful Traditional Arabic Costumes and take lovely photographs to make memories of these fun and exciting moments.
Desert Safari Buffet Food Menu
Most desert safari tours serve delicious food at night at the desert campsite. Here’s what you can expect at dinner.
- Vegetable Samosa and Falafel (served with Mint Sauce)
- Hummus With Olive Oil Garnishing
- Pasta Salad Added With Oregano Flavor
- Rocca Leaves Salad and Coleslaw
- Fatoush with Sliced Cucumber
- Red/Green Cabbage and Mint Chutney/Raita
- Biryani Rice and Steamed Rice
- Mix Vegetable Curry
- Channa Masala
- Asian Noodles
- Tadke Wali Dal
- Sauteed Veg
- Chicken Tikka
- BBQ Chicken
- Mutton Seekh Kabab
- Fresh Cut Fruit and Rice Pudding
No matter which desert safari package you choose, there’s a lot of fun on offer. Besides, exciting adventure sports and entertainment shows at night, the special dinner served makes your safari trip worth it. To make the most of your desert safari experience, it is advisable to look for the best desert safari platinum deals, though.
Basic, Premium, Platinum